In Silicon Valley, Some Say an A.I. Bubble Would Be Just Fine
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/07/30/technology/ai-bubble-venture-capital.html
As fears spread over a possible artificial intelligence bubble, some tech investors say: Bring it on.
Big Tech’s A.I. Spending Keeps Rising. So Do the Jitters.
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/07/30/technology/amazon-google-ai-data-center-spending.html
Amazon joined a procession of tech giants that ramped up their spending on artificial intelligence, as its capital expenditures soared 69 percent. Concerns over the industry’s spending are mounting.
Big Tech AI spending spree tops $1tn
https://www.ft.com/content/dcf3873e-7b32-4a24-a90d-3bccf1d2c996
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/07/30/technology/ai-bubble-venture-capital.html
As fears spread over a possible artificial intelligence bubble, some tech investors say: Bring it on.
Big Tech’s A.I. Spending Keeps Rising. So Do the Jitters.
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/07/30/technology/amazon-google-ai-data-center-spending.html
Amazon joined a procession of tech giants that ramped up their spending on artificial intelligence, as its capital expenditures soared 69 percent. Concerns over the industry’s spending are mounting.
Big Tech AI spending spree tops $1tn
https://www.ft.com/content/dcf3873e-7b32-4a24-a90d-3bccf1d2c996
AI revenues are growing fast, but not fast enough
https://www.economist.com/finance-and-economics/2026/07/28/ai-revenues-are-growing-fast-but-not-fast-enough
The returns on trillions of dollars of spending are deeply uncertain.
https://www.economist.com/finance-and-economics/2026/07/28/ai-revenues-are-growing-fast-but-not-fast-enough
The returns on trillions of dollars of spending are deeply uncertain.